On Friday, August 18, 2023, from 3:00 pm to 04:15 pm CET, two ACONA alumni will present findings from their ACONA research on how AI is revolutionizing nuclear material production, discuss the implications of their project with experts, and share how they are using their enhanced arms control negotiations skills in their daily work.
- Nikita Degtyarev, ACONA Fellow ‘23, Research Consultant, Open Nuclear Network (ONN)
- Jingjie He, ACONA Fellow ‘23, PhD Candidate, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Nickolas Roth, Senior Director, Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Jon Wolfsthal, Senior Advisor, Global Zero, Former Special Assistant to the U.S. President and Senior Director for Arms Control and Nonproliferation, National Security Council
- Adlan Margoev, ACONA Associate, Research Fellow, Moscow State Institute of International Relations (Moderator)
When: August 18, 2023, 03:00 pm – 04:15 pm CET
Where: Online, please use this link to register for this virtual event by August 17, 3 pm CET.